The BookDeal Guarantee protects you when you sell your books to a book-buyer. Our guarantee covers both the timeliness and quantity of your payment. If either are unsatisfactory, report the problem and our team determines whether you are eligible to receive your original quote.
You may be eligible to request your original quote under the BookDeal Guarantee, when you have followed the Selling Guidelines and:
1. You have not been paid and five business days have passed since your book has arrived in the book-buyer’s facilities.
2. You have not been paid and five business days have passed since you confirmed the adjusted quote.
3. You have received payment that is less than your original quote, without any prior notice.
If the above applies, we guarantee that you will receive your original quote.
How do I request my original quote under the BookDeal Guarantee?
To request your original quote on an eligible order:
1. Go to Your Orders.
2. Locate your order in the list and click Report a Problem.
3. Select Request BookDeal Guarantee.
4. Enter your comments in the text box.
5. Select Submit.
Note: Requests can take up to one week to investigate. We will notify you of our decision via the email address associated with your account. To view the status of your request, locate your order in the list on the Your Orders page and select Report a Problem.